The Adaptil Collar contains effective pheromones that help to relax puppies and adult dogs in stressful situations. The pheromones used mimic those produced by a mother dog to calm and reassure her puppies as they grow and discover the world. Dogs recognise these pheromones throughout their life, meaning they can help to prevent stress-related behaviours not only in puppies and young dogs, but adult dogs too.
The Adaptil Collar can be used to help tackle the following stress-related behaviours:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as:
- Staying in kennels
- Staying home alone
- Visiting the vet
- Travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- New Baby
How to fit an Adaptil Collar:
- Fasten the collar around your dog’s neck and adjust to the appropriate size, allowing room for at least one finger between your dog’s neck and the collar. Cut off any excess collar.
- Each collar lasts up to
- and can be replaced as required.
- Remove the DAP collar before bathing or shampooing your dog and replace it after your dog’s coat is completely dry. Collar will not release pheromone when wet
- Do not use collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions
- Open packaging only shortly before use
- Store away from children
Please note: The ADAPTIL collar is delivered in French packaging with a French description. For more detailed information about FAQ’s and usage of this collar, please see pdf documents below.