Taste of the Wild – Pacific Stream Puppy is a balanced, holistic dry food for young dogs of all breeds. The biologically appropriate kibble is based on the original feeding habits of dogs while taking your dog’s lifestyle into account. This is why it is grain-free. Dogs cannot digest grain easily and it is known to cause digestive problems in many dogs. Sweet potatoes provide healthy carbohydrates and are packed with fibre and vitamins, as well as iron, calcium and beta-carotene. Taste of the Wild – Pacific Stream Puppy is a single protein product and only contains fish as an animal protein. It is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestions or those which suffer from allergies. Salmon provides top quality protein as well as valuable omega-3 fatty acids including DHA. This natural fatty acid impacts on brain development, visual and cognitive development and helps to keep joints healthy. This puppy kibble is also full of antioxidants which protect the cells from free radicals and also help to strengthen the immune system. Chicory with the prebiotic inulin and yucca schidigera help to keep the digestive system working well. All ingredients are of the highest possible quality to ensure high palatability and digestibility, even for dogs will nutritional sensitivities.
Taste of the Wild – Pacific Stream Puppy dry dog food at a glance:
- For puppies and growing dogs of all breeds
- Suitable for dogs which suffer with food intolerances and allergies to grain or certain proteins
- Single protein: Only one source of animal protein to ensure high acceptability
- Salmon and other fish: A great source of top quality protein as well as vital omega-3 fatty acids. Easy to digest and well accepted.
- Grain-free: This kibble provides a balanced nutrition to keep your young dog healthy and vital. Many vets believe that grain in pet food is the cause of many health problems. The high carbohydrate content in grain can lead to obesity, diabetes, digestion problems and other illnesses
- Omega fatty acids: – Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids work to together to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat as well as overall good health
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a nourishing, easy to digest source of energy. They easy to digest, full of important fibre and rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and beta-carotene.
- Blueberries and Raspberries: These berries are packed with phytonutrients full of antioxidants to help keep the cells healthy
- Tomatoes: A natural source of vegetable fibre for a healthy digestive system and with healthy vitamins and powerful antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene
- NO: Slaughterhouse waste, vegetable or animal by-products, taste enhancers, attractants
- All Life-Stages Nutrition: Taste of the Wild dog food is formulated to meet the recommended nutrient profiles of AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) and fulfils the nutritional needs of your pet throughout all stages of life.
Taste of the Wild – Pacific Stream Puppy dog food is suitable for all puppies and young dogs and is dog food just as nature intended.
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, pea protein, rapeseed oil, tomato pomace, smoked salmon, salmon meal, natural flavour, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Taste of the Wild® Pacific Stream Puppy™ Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
|omega-3 fats||0.3 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.4 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.05 %|
Taste of the Wild – Pacific Stream Puppy is a complete dry food for young dogs.
Standard measurement – 1 cup = 100g
|Dog’s weight||6-12 weeks||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months||Adult|
|1.5 – 2.5kg||1 – 1 1/3 cups||3/4 – 1 1/4 cups||2/3 – 3/4 cup||1/2 – 2/3 cup||1/3 – 1/2 cup|
|2.5 – 5kg||1 1/3 – 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 – 2 cups||3/4 – 1 1/3 cups||2/3 – 1 cup||1/2 – 1 cup|
|5 – 10kg||2 1/4 – 3 2/3 cups||2 – 3 ¼ cups||1 1/3 – 2 1/4 cups||1 – 1 3/4 cups||1 – 1 ½ cups|
|10 – 15kg||3 2/3 – 4 3/4 cups||3 1/4 – 4 1/4 cups||2 1/4 – 3 cups||1 3/4 – 2 1/2 cups||1 1/2 – 2 cups|
|15 – 20kg||4 3/4 – 6 cups||4 ¼ – 5 ¼ cups||3 – 3 2/3 cups||2 1/2 – 3 cups||2 – 2 1/3 cups|
|20 – 30kg||–||5 ¼ – 6 3/4 cups||3 2/3 – 5 cups||3 – 4 cups||2 1/3 – 3 ¼ cups|
|30 – 40kg||–||–||4 – 4 3/4 cups||3 3/4 – 4 2/3 cups||3 ¼ – 3 3/4 cups|
|40 – 50kg||–||–||6 – 7 cups||4 3/4 – 5 2/3 cups||3 3/4 – 4 1/2 cups|
|50 – 60kg||–||–||7 – 8 ¼ cups||5 2/3 – 6 1/2 cups||4 1/2 – 5 1/4cups|
|60 – 70kg||–||–||–||6 1/2 – 7 1/2 cups||5 1/4 – 6 cups|
|70 – 80kg||–||–||–||7 1/2 – 8 1/3 cups||6 – 6 2/3 cups|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required.
Fresh water should be provided at all times.
When changing food mix an increasing amount of new food with a decreasing amount of old food over a period of 7 days.