Taste of the Wild – Sierra Mountain is a natural, easy to digest dry dog food for dogs of all sizes, breeds and all age stages. This biologically appropriate kibble is based on the original feeding habits of your dog while taking modern lifestyle changes into account. It is made using lamb as the single source of animal protein. Dogs love the hearty taste of roasted lamb and it is known to have a low allergenic potential so it is well accepted. It is completely grain-free. Tasty sweet potatoes provide the necessary carbohydrates and are rich in fibre and vitamins as well as iron, calcium and beta-carotene. Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain also contains plenty of antioxidants which help to protect against free radicals and also help to strengthen the immune system. Chicory with the prebiotic inulin and yucca schidigera help to keep the digestive system working well. All ingredients are of the highest possible quality and this ensures high palatability and digestibility, even for dogs will nutritional sensitivities.
Taste of the Wild – Sierra Mountain dry dog food at a glance:
- For dogs of all ages, breeds and size
- Suitable for dogs which suffer with food intolerances and allergies to grain or certain proteins
- Single protein: Only one source of animal protein to ensure high acceptability
- Lamb: Roasted lamb has a hearty taste and provides premium protein with low allergenic potential
- Grain-free: This kibble provides a balanced nutrition to keep your dog healthy and vital. Many vets believe that grain in pet food is the cause of many health problems. The high carbohydrate content in grain can lead to obesity, diabetes, digestion problems and other illnesses
- Eggs: With premium, easy to digest proteins such as lutein and zeaxanthin which help to protect the eyesight
- Rich in antioxidants: To protect the cells from free radicals and to help keep the immune system working well
- Healthy digestive system: Dried chicory root and Yucca Schidigera provide prebiotic inulin which supports a healthy intestinal flora and immune system
- Omega fatty acids: – Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids work to together to help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat as well as overall good health.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are a nourishing, easy to digest source of energy. They easy to digest, full of important fibre and rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and beta-carotene.
- Blueberries and Raspberries: These berries are packed with phytonutrients full of antioxidants to help keep the cells healthy
- NO: Slaughterhouse waste, vegetable or animal by-products, taste enhancers, attractants
- Tomatoes: A natural source of vegetable fibre for a healthy digestive system and with healthy vitamins and powerful antioxidants such as beta-carotene and lycopene.
- All Life-Stages Nutrition: Taste of the Wild dog food is formulated to meet the recommended nutrient profiles of AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) and fulfils the nutritional needs of your pet throughout all stages of life.
Taste of the Wild – Sierra Mountain dog food is suitable for all dog breeds and sizes, and is dog food just as nature intended.
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, rapeseed oil, egg, roast lamb, tomato pomace, natural aromas, salt, choline chloride, mixed tcopherols (natural preservatives and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product,dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Taste of the Wild® Sierra Mountains Canine® Formula in Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance.
|omega-3 fats||0.3 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.4 %|
Taste of the Wild – Sierra Mountain is a complete dry food for adult dogs.
Standard measurement – 1 cup = 100g
|Dog’s weight||6-12 weeks||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months||Adult|
|1.5 – 2.5kg||1 – 1 1/3 cups||3/4 – 1 1/4 cups||2/3 – 3/4 cup||1/2 – 2/3 cup||1/3 – 1/2 cup|
|2.5 – 5kg||1 1/3 – 2 1/4 cups||1 1/4 – 2 cups||3/4 – 1 1/3 cups||2/3 – 1 cup||1/2 – 3/4 cup|
|5 – 10kg||2 1/4 – 3 1/2 cups||2 – 3 cups||1 1/3 – 2 1/4 cups||1 – 1 3/4 cups||3/4 – 1 1/3 cups|
|10 – 15kg||3 1/2 – 4 2/3 cups||3 – 4 cups||2 1/4 – 3 cups||1 3/4 – 2 1/3 cups||1 1/3 – 1 3/4 cups|
|15 – 20kg||4 2/3 – 5 2/3 cups||4 – 5 cups||3 – 3 1/2 cups||2 1/3 – 2 3/4 cups||1 3/4 – 2 1/4 cups|
|20 – 30kg||–||5 – 6 2/3 cups||3 1/2 – 4 3/4 cups||2 3/4 – 3 3/4 cups||2 1/4 – 3 cups|
|30 – 40kg||–||–||4 3/4 – 5 3/4 cups||3 3/4 – 4 2/3 cups||3 – 3 2/3 cups|
|40 – 50kg||–||–||5 3/4 – 6 3/4 cups||4 2/3 – 5 1/3 cups||3 2/3 – 4 1/3 cups|
|50 – 60kg||–||–||6 3/4 – 8 cups||5 1/3 – 6 1/3 cups||4 1/3 – 5 cups|
|60 – 70kg||–||–||–||6 1/3 – 7 1/4 cups||5 – 5 3/4 cups|
|70 – 80kg||–||–||–||7 1/4 – 8 cups||5 3/4 – 6 1/3 cups|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet’s age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet’s weight and adjust feeding amounts as required.
Fresh water should be provided at all times.
When changing food mix an increasing amount of new food with a decreasing amount of old food over a period of 7 days.